Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Seren - Amigurumi

I found Seren's blog - www.allsocute.blogspot.com on one of the blog hops I participated in and fell in love with her amigurumis at first sight! Seren lives in Istanbul, Turkey. Check out her super sweet blog but a word of caution though, you may get an overdose of cuteness!!

*Amigurumi - the Japanese art of knitting or crocheting small stuffed animals and anthropomorphic creatures. The word is derived from a combination of the Japanese words ami, meaning crocheted or knitted, and nuigurumi, meaning stuffed doll. Amigurumi are typically animals, but can include artistic renderings or inanimate objects endowed with anthropomorphic features.

Amigurumi Snails

Amigurumi Lamb

Amigurumi Mermaid

Amigurumi Mice

Amigurumi Magician

Amigurumi Newborn

Amigurumi Fishbone

Amigurumi Zebra

Amigurumi Rabbit and Carrot Car

Amigurumi Dolly

19 comments:

  1. I love the carrot car! The rabbit looks like he loves it too. I wish I could knit and crochet...everyone says "oh it's easy!" but I can't figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those creations were really amazing! I hope I have that kind of talent so I can make one for my daughter. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable. I bet my daughter would love them. I wonder if I could make some? I'm mostly a knitter but have done some crocheting.

    Saw you over at the blog : A Duck in her pond, and thought I'd stop over. Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo cute! I want the little zebra! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you!! Hope you'll follow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    http://confessionsofafrugalmind.blogspot.com/
    I'm a new GFC follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the mermaid but they are all so cute, I will definitely check her out. Happy Thurs sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww how sweet! What a talent she has.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What I love best is the dang smile on each and every one of them!! They make ME smile.

    I like the Mermaid the best. She ROCKS, doesn't she???!

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice work!
    Happy Stalk Hop Friday! I am your newest follower, I hope you could follow me back as well Tnx!
    clavsupclose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely adorable!!! i love the snail and the zebra best -- but all are so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable! I love the mice.

    Just popping by from the blog hop, I'm following ... :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want them all!!! The snails are precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those snails are so cute it almost makes me forget I suck at crocheting.
    I am tempted........i'll just go eat a cookie instead.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi! thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. :D

    i absolutely love those dolls... and learned something new! my favorites are the mice. SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  15. All cuties:) They make lovely presents.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are adorable. I wonder what she stuffs them with. I think I'd like to try my hand at thyis. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. those are so cute..
    wish i had that talent!!!!
    hope you had a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much! I`m so happy that you like my little crochet items :) Your comments make my day :) Thank you again! :)
    Seren ♥

    ReplyDelete