Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Maggie and Mildred - A Cross-stitched Short Film


Holly Klein cross-stitched all the characters and scenes and animated them in this sweet, short film.


Klein says, "It took me about nine months to stitch all of the elements. I stitched the house first, then made the characters with all of their parts and outfits seperately. I then scanned everything into the computer, cut them out, and animated them in the computer. The whole process took me just under two years."
Gotta watch this. Absolute cuteness!!

4 comments:

  1. It is awesome!! Two years in the making, wow, that is devotion!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! My mother in-law does cross stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is very cute! I was going to comment that those two cross-stitch gals were out of control, but then I saw the ending!! How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I am enjoying all the talented folk on your various posts that you have shared! What a very cute and incredible video!

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete