Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, February 22, 2010

Smart Animals


Pet dogs Wow Wow and Pong Pong go grocery-shopping for their owner, Sun Chien, a 76 year-old stroke victim from Northeast China.

Their owner sends them out daily with a grocery list and a purse with money to get the required items.
When one gets tired, he hops in the cart and they take turns!!

Now meet Lala, the shopping penquin! This 14 year-old king penguin shops for fish at the local fish store for his adopted family in Japan! No one can test for fresh fish better than a penguin! He looks so cute wearing his backpack, waddling to the the fishmonger and back to home sweet home!
All in a day's work!

4 comments:

  1. That brought tears to my eyes to see the doggies so loyal to their papa. So amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is NO WAY I'd be sending my two knuckleheads out with my purse to go shopping for me! They'd come back with $20 worth of catnip toys and cat treats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... I can't even train my darn dog to not pee on the curtain. darn dog! I am going to have to show him these pics LMAO.. and say see they do it!

    ReplyDelete